Home / Health / Family became sick after norovirus outbreak at hotel – Irish Times

Family became sick after norovirus outbreak at hotel – Irish Times

Irish TimesFamily became sick after norovirus outbreak at hotelIrish TimesA woman who stayed in the Slieve Russell Hotel in Co Cavan during a recent norovirus outbreak at the venue has described how her family got sick as a result of the highly contagious virus. Joanne Quinn, her partner Neil Brown … Read entire story.

Source: Health – Google News

Check Also

Image images

After border agent is killed and partner injured in Texas, Trump renews call for wall

After border agent is killed and partner injured in Texas, Trump renews call for wall Washington PostCustoms and Border Protection agent dies after being injured in west Texas Los Angeles TimesBorder agent killed, another injured during 'attack' near Texas southern border Fox NewsEXCLUSIVE: Illegal Aliens Killed Border Agent by Crushing ...